Comprehensive Print Management Solutions
Print Audit® Embedded for Kyocera installs directly onto HyPAS-enabled multifunctional devices, allowing users to control and recover all printing, copying, faxing and scanning costs without the need for external hardware. The system is comprised of two main components:
Print Audit 6 Embedded
Companies that are failing to recover their printing and photocopying costs could be losing thousands a month in potential revenue. Print Audit 6 Embedded enables organizations to track and bill for all of their walk-up printing, copying, scanning and faxing by prompting for a code and assigning it to each job. The solution can also significantly reduce costs by enforcing rules and limits to restrict how many pages a user can print, copy or fax – which are determined at setup.
Print Audit Secure Embedded
Documents left at the printer are a security risk, a costly expense and an environmental concern. Secure Embedded reduces waste and increases document security by ensuring jobs are not printed until users are ready to pick them up at a Kyocera HyPAS-enabled device. This helps to maintain regulatory compliance and eliminates the stacks of unclaimed print jobs left at your printers.
Both Print Audit 6 Embedded and Secure Embedded integrate seamlessly with the PC versions of Print Audit 6 and Print Audit Secure, providing a comprehensive print management solution for controlling and recovering both walk-up and desktop document creation costs.
Print Audit is a comprehensive provider of managed print services (MPS) and print management solutions. The company enables organizations to monitor and control their printing costs via a broad range of capabilities that include secure print release, follow-me printing, rules-based printing, cost recovery, in-depth print assessment and remote meter reading.
Print Audit is a registered trademark of PJLM Software, Inc.
- Receive audit trails for all of the documents created at Kyocera HyPAS-enabled devices
- Track every copy, scan and fax job by prompting for a PIN number, project code or client/matter number
- Prevent unauthorized users from using color or specific device functions (copying, scanning or faxing)
- Limit jobs based on the user, pages, color usage and more
- Export all collected data into any accounting system
- Ensure jobs are not printed until users are ready to pick them up at a Kyocera HyPAS-enabled device
- Eliminate aggravating wasted pages left at the printer — saving the company money and reducing the environmental impact
- Bypass printer line-ups or long walks to the MFP by releasing print jobs at any supported Kyocera HyPAS-enabled device on the network
Powerful MFPs, Printers and Software
Excel Business Systems offers an award-winning range of device technology, from desktop printers and multifunctional printers to robust color and black & white multifunctional products and business applications, that turn otherwise complex document workflows into simple processes. To fond out how we can help your and your business or organization, call us today or fill out the form to the right.
Please share this page: